Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Okay i have a question abouttt hair! i go in the chlorine 5 days a week and im goin to dye my hair d

on thursday and then i have practice on Sunday sooo i was wondering if i should just dye my hair darker then what i want it to turn out so that it will be dark brown after i go in the chlorine. is there any product to prevent my hair from doing this and if so what? and any tips for dying my own hair b/c im not going to waste money on getting my hair done professionally when ic an do it myself just as well!!! kay thankss



Okay i have a question abouttt hair! i go in the chlorine 5 days a week and im goin to dye my hair dark brown?

Getting it done professionally is not wasting money, trust me. Salon dyes are much more gentle on your hair.



I think there are shampoos designed specifically to take chlorine out of your hair. I believe they are called "chelating" or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment