Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I want to dye my brown hair an orange color...how can I do that without bleaching it or dying it blo

Use HENNA, it's used in india to dye there hair orange or red. it's pretty good. works on dark hair aswell. can make tatoos too! lasts pretty long on skin. you have to mix it into a paste (it really smells!) then put it on your hair and you will have to leave it on for ages! the longer the better!



hope this helps!



I want to dye my brown hair an orange color...how can I do that without bleaching it or dying it blonde?

You can't. If it's very dark brown;no way. If it's very light brown, add lemmon juice in the sun light till the juice drys. That will lighten a very light brown and give it "sun streaks" or a blonde effect at least.



I want to dye my brown hair an orange color...how can I do that without bleaching it or dying it blonde?

Try a temporary color that will last a few shampoos. One where no peroxide is used. Sally beauty supply has a few. I used jazzing and made my blonde hair red for the ren faire. They have other brands too like manic panic and henna.



I want to dye my brown hair an orange color...how can I do that without bleaching it or dying it blonde?

the main question here is DO YOU ALREADY HAVE COLOUR ON YOUR HAIR? if you have no colour on the hair and you haven't ever coloured your hair (or it has long past grown out, hair grows 1/2 inch to and inch per month) than you can lighten your hair up to 5 shades with a permanent colour(professional) or 1-2 shades lighter with a box dye. if you have colour in your hair right now then you have to go to a salon and either colour correct (have them strip out the un-natural colour) or get highlights put in (bleach then colour) because of the fact that colour will not remove colour.....unless you want the orange to be darker than the shade of brown that you have right now then it will just deposit the orange ontop of the brown....hope this helps!! Good luck



p.s henna puts a thick coating on your hair that prevents other colours from getting through to the hair so if you want to colour your hair in the near future (before the henna grows out) i wouldn't suggest it



I want to dye my brown hair an orange color...how can I do that without bleaching it or dying it blonde?

Hair will not tint to a lighter color. Dyeing is only for clothing, not hair. If your hair is fairly dark brown, it will be necessary to bleach it to achieve orange. If you decide to do this, go to a hairdresser with lots of experience in tinting. You can really damage your hair with coloring processes. Getting the color you want, and keeping your hair in good condition is important. It takes a long time to grow out mistakes. Your hair grows at 1/2" per month. That means it will grow out 6" in one year.



I want to dye my brown hair an orange color...how can I do that without bleaching it or dying it blonde?

can't be done?



I want to dye my brown hair an orange color...how can I do that without bleaching it or dying it blonde?

I have to agree with both answers. You cannot make your hair turn lighter without bleaching it, and coloring it orange will only make your hair become darker and you will have color build up. So , you can use lemon juice, or you can buy this stuff called ''Sun in'' at Wal-Mart or any Drug store and it's not expensive at all. Also , if you do decide to use sun in or henna, don't plan to get a perm, or bleach or color your hair until it grows out. Henna has metallic salts in it and in the perm solution the ammonium thioglycolate will melt your hair and the '' sun in'' has peroxide , i think it's real low but it will still melt your hair, just be cautious and let the hair stylist know



you do not want your hair to fall out from the use of chemicals. hehehe. Man i feel like a freakin' nerd. But i only know because i'm a cosmetologist and from experience, my hair fell out once.

No comments:

Post a Comment