Monday, July 27, 2009

I want to go blonde. I currenly have Dark brown hair, olive skin, and hazel eyes, what shade of blon

i am looking for a change. my natural colour is like and ash brown, Oh and if your answere is going to be somthing like " dont go blonde" or blondes are fake" Dont bother!!!



Thanks



I want to go blonde. I currenly have Dark brown hair, olive skin, and hazel eyes, what shade of blonde?

I'd do a caramel color all over with sandy highlights



I want to go blonde. I currenly have Dark brown hair, olive skin, and hazel eyes, what shade of blonde?

How about ginger blond or even the color cinnamon which is lighter brown with some yellows.



I have olive skin and I dyed my hair blond. It came out to be a nice color shade of light brown yellow. If you want true blond, you would have to bleach your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment