Monday, July 27, 2009

Hi I have dark brown hair and i want to have black hair,does anyone know a way to make it black with

I do not want to use chemicals i need something home made.Thank you.



Hi I have dark brown hair and i want to have black hair,does anyone know a way to make it black without die?

I don't think there's another way but you could use henna.....it's a natural thing so all your doing is adding natural stuff to your hair! I used it for my hair to add reddish/purplish sorta like mahongany highlights(my hairs black) and now when ever the sun hits it all my hair turns red!Or whatever color it is lol.....but yeah henna look into it k?



Hi I have dark brown hair and i want to have black hair,does anyone know a way to make it black without die?

i think you'd have to use hair dye....



and it would just take too damn long with a Sharpie

No comments:

Post a Comment