Saturday, July 25, 2009

Can I strip semi-permanent black color from my medium brown hair?

The black fades a little but not completely and the roots are coming in lighter (medium brown). Can I get the fake color out on my own?



Can I strip semi-permanent black color from my medium brown hair?

I had black hair for years simply because I didn't know how to get rid of it. When it comes to hair I'm a pretty DIY kinda girl. But when you're dealing with black dye, I think you should save yourself a lot of time and effort and just get it professionally done.



Can I strip semi-permanent black color from my medium brown hair?

Yea go to Sally's Beauty Supply or any other and ask them. I forgot the name of the solution, but its in a little tiny packet. It should be somewhere in the front of the store. I think one of them is called blue something. There are different ones and you can do it yourself.



Can I strip semi-permanent black color from my medium brown hair?

You can try a color stripper from Sallys or the drugstore, but be prepared to have to repeat it a few times (over the course of a few weeks). Black dye is almost always permanent when it stains your hair. Since your hair is medium brown, it probably will not look bad at all growing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment