Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have medium dark brown hair. But I want my hair longer to impress the girl I like. What should I d

I'm not sure I really understand your question....Do you want to change your hair colour or grow your hair out?



I am also curious as to why you think colouring or growing your hair will impress her....



But if this is what you must do, the only way to have longer hair is to let it grow out or use extensions. I prefer the first method as it looks more natural and there is less up-keep. If you want to colour your hair, you can get a kit at the grocery store. try to stay in the same shade as your hair,(example if you have golden brown hair stay with the golds, reds, beige, etc) but then go choose whether you want to go darker or lighter.



I hope that you talk to this girl and she is impressed with you just the way you are.



I added a site with an article for you to read about growing out your hair. I KNOW that it is from women's magazine, but hair is hair.



I have medium dark brown hair. But I want my hair longer to impress the girl I like. What should I do.?

You can try gelatin tablets. It will make your hair and unfortunatley your nails grow too.



I have medium dark brown hair. But I want my hair longer to impress the girl I like. What should I do.?

I know it sounds wierd, but trimming a small amount off the ends on a regular basis will make your hair grow faster. I'm not sure why, but I think it stimulates growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment