Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have medium brown hair-its kinda light-....and i wannna change it to a lighter brown??

do i have to bleach it first???



I have medium brown hair-its kinda light-....and i wannna change it to a lighter brown??

NO NO NO NO



please.....do not do that nor listen to a soul that tells you that..



please.



If you could tell me what level hair you have....I will tell you EXACTLY 'what' to buy....



do NOT buy a boxed kit.......



there must be a sally's beauty supply in your town.....



go to my hair blog....i am teaching "HOME HAIR COLOR 101".....on there is a chart of natural hair color levels...



Pick which color your hair is.....for an EXACT answer from me....



i will give you a ball park answer.... so you have something........



but you are much better off, telling me EXACTLY which level you are.



Medium brown could be anywhere from Level 3-4-5-6 and then which light brown....????? Level 7 or 8



Its very simple,promise.



if you do it this way then you avoid the whole "orange hair " nightmare....



Lets say you are a Level 5 Brown.



and you want to be a Level 7, which is what I am envisioning....



You would then buy 2 tubes of



Clairol Professional Premium Hair color



1 tube of 8N +



1 tube of 9A



and 1 small bottle of 30 Volume developer



Follow directions on the box to the "T".....



and you will have light brown hair. and it will be a nice light brown.



But remember if you are darker than a Level 5 then the choice will be different.



you are more than welcome to email me to help you finish it off.



http://www.killerstrands.blogspot.com



I have medium brown hair-its kinda light-....and i wannna change it to a lighter brown??

nope.



I have medium brown hair-its kinda light-....and i wannna change it to a lighter brown??

no.... the change just wont be as dramatic as if you had have bleached it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment